Try out the interactive sample Czech Life and Institutions Exam!
The interactive sample test contains 30 test questions on Czech life and institutions. Each test question represents 1 of 30 specific topics that are specified in the Specifications.
- 16 test questions from Basic Information about Czech Life and Institutions
- 7 test questions from Basic Geographical Information about the Czech Republic
- 7 test questions from Basic Historical and Cultural Information about the Czech Republic
The test questions for the Czech Life and Institutions Exam are taken only from the Test Question Database.
Each test question comprises the question itself and 4 alternative answers.
- 1 answer is always correct
- 3 answers are always incorrect
For each correct answer you will receive 1 point. You can obtain a maximum of 30 points. To pass the Czech Life and Institutions Exam, you need to obtain at least 60%, i.e., to answer at least 18 test questions out of 30 correctly.
At the Czech Life and Institutions Exam, each candidate will receive the printed exam paper and an answer sheet. The answers are to be written in the answer sheet.
Instructions for working with the interactive sample exam
- Click on the start test button located on this page.
- A timer will appear counting down 30 minutes to the end of the test
- 30 test questions will appear with 4 alternative answers
- Choose 1 alternative as the right answer for each test question.
- Once you have completed the test, press the Check button.
- above on the page is an overall Test result
- with each test task, it then appears whether you have answered correctly (green colour), or incorrectly (red colour)
- in the case of an incorrect answer, also the correct answer appears for your information
- with each task, you can have the Explanation displayed (the explanation for the correct solution is marked in bold)
You can also download the Czech Life and Institutions Exam in PDF format here.
You did not pass the sample Czech Life and Institutions Exam? In this case we recommend:
- repeating the test and practicing answering the 30 test questions
- reviewing all 300 test questions in the Test Question Database
- practicing the correct answers to the 300 test questions in the Test Question Database
- preparing for the Czech Life and Institutions Exam using available textbooks
- attending certain courses offered by organisations assisting foreigners
All test questions for the Czech Life and Institutions Exam can be downloaded in PDF format here.
The exclusive copyright holder is the National Pedagogical Institute of the Czech Republic (NPI CR).