Try out the Czech Language Exam!
You did not pass the sample exam?
Then you can prepare for the exam in one of the following ways:
- By yourself without the help of a teacher or by yourself with the help of a teacher (or even a member of the family)
- You can find other practice tests in this publication: PEČENÝ, P. a kol.: Připravujeme se k certifikované zkoušce z češtiny: úroveň B1 (CCE–B1). Praha: Karolinum, 2013.
- By taking the preparatory courses developed by ILPS CU for the Czech Language Exam for candidates for Czech citizenship.
- By taking a language course.
- By taking the Czech Language Exam for the purposes of granting citizenship of the CR MOCK TEST
Other things that may also help you prepare for the exam are the available textbooks (level B1), the leaflet 10 tips how to succeed in WRITING or Beware of the most common mistakes, or the document Manual for Preparation for the Subtest Writing.
Please review the Exam Rules and Information for Candidates prior to taking the exam.